This weekend was soo much fun with my BBFs Jessica, Liz & Holly. Liz arrived in Atlanta first. We made signs for Holly and then headed to the airport to pick her up. She was so excited to see us and the signs. Of course, we stayed up late talking, laughing and catching up. Saturday we went and got pedicures! So fun and relaxing! Afterwards, we headed to the airport to pick up Jess. (we made signs for her as well) We went to OK Cafe for an early dinner, which was fabulous and then to Menchie's for dessert. So good! I drove them around W. Paces Ferry Rd. to see all the beauitful mansions and then around Buckhead. I showed them where I was going to be working and then we went to The Container store. Awesome!!! If you haven't been you need to go! We stayed there for an hour and a half!! They have every kind of container/gadget you can think of! We came back home and played Taboo! We play it everytime we're together and laugh so much! I joked that I get really nervous playing with these girls because everyone plays so serious! My stomach gets in knots! :) 

Sunday we slept late and went to lunch at The Flying Biscuit Cafe. No one had eaten there before so we decided to try it out. They have breakfast and lunch all day. The biscuits were really yummy! Afterwards, we headed to Ikea to do some shopping! It was Liz & Jessica's first time there. It's so overwhelming for people who go the first time. We were there for almost 2 hours! I managed to only spend $19!! I was really proud of myself. Liz bought a book case and I thought it would fit in my car but as you'll see in the pics below we had some problems.
Liz left early Monday morning because she had an appt in Chattanooga. Holly and I went to the gym and then came back and slept til 12:30. I think staying up so late the last couple of nights caught up with us. We went Olive Garden for lunch and then did some shopping at Target. Jess and Holly are obsessed with Pinkberry so we stopped there for a treat before heading to the airport to drop off Holly. Me and Jess did a little more shopping and had dinner at La Paz. It's a mexican restuarant here in Vinings and it's become one of our favorite places to go. We stayed up late talking and watching tv. I think I only lasted til midnight and I was out.
Tuesday morning, I dropped off Jess at the airport. I was really sad that everyone was gone. We had such a great weekend! I love that even though we all live in different areas we just pick up right where we left off. I love you girls and so thankful and blessed to have you in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment