Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Working 9 to 5; what a way to make a living"

OH YES MY FRIENDS I GOT MYSELF A
J-O-B!!!

WOO HOO!!!

I am so excited!! I will be working as a floater teacher/assistant at a church day school in Buckhead. I was looking online last week and found the job on Craigslist. I emailed my resume Thursday and got a call on Friday afternoon. Over the weekend, Travis and I went to the school and checked out the area. My interview was yesterday and everyone was so nice. When I left I had a "good feeling." *Side note: About that "good feeling" you just know when something feels right or not. I had an interview at another school about a month ago and I went to check out the school. I did not have a good feeling. I didn't want to judge the area of town but I just had that feeling. Then went to the interview and afterwards just knew that wasn't the place for me. "Go with your gut feeling" has never meant so much to me! Anyways, the Director told me to think about the job and to call her back today. So I called back letting her know I was still interested and she replied "we would love to have you at our school" Aww yes!! It's right down from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza :) I think that's where I'll spend my first pay check :) My start date is Monday, April 4. Looking forward to meeting all the new teachers and kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment