Monthly Goals: never blogged about it
I have many friends who blog each month about goals. Things they want to get done during the month or hope to get done the next month. Then they blog the following month and check off all their completed tasks! It will be fun looking back on each month to see what all I accomplished. So here is goes:
Cooking:
* try at least 3 new recipes for dinner
* eat at home during the week- out for dinner on weekends
Fitness:
* work out at least 4 times/wk
* drink LOTS of H2O
Home:
* hang pictures in den & living room
Hobby:
* print pictures from trips & wedding pics
* scrapbook pages for Hilton Head trip, Girls HH, Memphis trip
Fun:
* plan something fun for Valentine's day
* Mandy & Nigel coming to visit us!!
Job:
* begin job hunting
* update resume
Well there you have it! Seems easy! We'll see!! Check back March 1! :)
Awesome! If you are a list maker already you will probably benefit from this. I don't make tons of list, but I find it is the best way for me to remember what needs to be done. Can't wait to see if it helps!
ReplyDelete