Monday, February 28, 2011

February Goals... How did I do?

Well I can't figure out how to put an old post on (to show my goals) here but let's see how I did.


Cooking: I did try 1 new recipe: feta burgers So yummy!! At least I tried 1 new recipe. We did good eating at home. There might have been 1or 2 nights we ate out. Travis has been working til 10 pm or later and since I'm eating alone I just warm up something or make a sandwich. No use in cooking a big meal for 1 person. We did try a few new places: Papadeux with Mandy & Nigel, Buckhead Diner for V-day's dinner and Yeah! Burger (which is kinda like 5 Guys) I can't wait to go back to these places. All very tasty!

Fitness: I did sooo well the first 3 weeks of Feb. I worked out either M W F or M T W & F. I walked 30 mins. on treadmill, did EFX for 10-15 mins. and then weighs. I could tell that my clothes were starting to fill big. THEN I went to Chattanooga for the weekend and realized after I got back home I left my shoes there. SO SAD!!! So last week I.didn't.do.anything. Major sad face. But I'm starting something new in March.

Home: We hung several pictures/frames!! Yipee!! Looks so much better with stuff on the walls!
Scrapbooking: Nothing! Another bummer! I did get some pictures printed so now that I have them, no excuses!!

Fun: Already blogged about Mandy & Nigel coming to visit. We had a great time! Looking forward to them coming back to visit.
Valentine's day was great too. There's a blog about that.

Job: I had an interview last week. It went well but I don't think it's the job I want. So the search continues! Travis helped me update my resume and it looks great! I really appreciate him doing that for me!

So overall I did pretty well!! We'll see how March goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment