Here goes take 2
Yesterday I tried again to make cookies. This time I made sugar cookies and let's just say it was a huge SUCCESS!!! I think my problem from last week was that I didn't use real butter. Gets ya everytime :) I used "I can't believe it's not butter" I mean I guess it's obvious it wasn't butter but I thought, it won't make that much of a difference.. and just so you know oh yes it does! When it calls for real butter it means REAL butter. And I knew that from years of baking but I thought it would be less calories. HAHA
So I bought some real Land O'Lakes butter and that stuff is good! My cookies turned out just beautiful! See for yourself:
Ta Da!! so glad my cookies turned out1! I was getting worried I had lost all my baking skills! :) Travis agreed these were the best cookies! thanks babe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment