
This past weekend Mandy and Nigel came in town and stayed with us. We had a lot of fun! We ate a lot, laughed a lot and did some shopping too. Friday night we ate at Stoney River and it was so yummy! We also got this awesome chocolate cake for dessert! It was huge and I'm so glad we split it!
Saturday we got up and went to Ikea!! Yay! It was their first time going and I think there will be many more trips back when they visit ATL. Of course, Travis and Nigel didn't want us to buy a lot but come on it's Ikea! There are so many great deals! We did a lot of begging and got to buy what we wanted :) We also found a few tables for our den! I've been eyeing this table for a few weeks and last time I went there were all out. I was so happy to see they had more in stock!
After Ikea we headed to Lenox Square (my first time) It was really crowded but it was Saturday so I guess that's why. I didn't realize there were so many floors and shops. Some I had never heard of or knew that I couldn't afford to buy anything!
We tried to go eat at Pappadeaux seafood restaurant but there was a 2 hour wait! I don't think so! Moe's it is! After we ate, we watched a cute movie: Life as we know it and tried to make chocolate chip cookies. Haha Nigel is a chef but he couldn't get the cookies right either! We all figured that I need to buy some Crisco. Maybe next time we'll have better luck with the cookies. The ones he made were tasty just flat. :)
Sunday we went back to Pappadeaux for lunch and the wait wasn't bad at all. The food was really good! I didn't think I liked fried crawfish but I tried Travis' and it was delicious!! I got fried shrimp but next time I'll get the crawfish. We went back to Ikea to get the tables we needed. We got 2 tables for the den and a tv stand for our bedroom. We headed back home and just chilled out the rest of the day!
We had a great time hanging out together and blessed to have such good friends!!
We didn't get a group picture but here are a few from Travis' b-day party! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment