Thursday, January 27, 2011

Supper Club

Last night I went to "Wine-n-Wednesday" supper club. I have a good friend who lives in Atlanta and she invited me to come. It was a great evening and I met some really nice girls. There were 8 girls there including me. I think are there 12 in the whole group. It started out with 3 and then they invited someone else, etc and it just grew. Some have moved away or had babies but usually there's at least 5-6 people who come.

Each week it rotates to a new place and they play host to everyone. They do all the cooking and you can bring whatever bottle of wine you like, if you want. We ate turkey hamburgers with feta cheese, sweet potato fries and salad. Oh and delicious cheesecake for dessert! It was fabulous!!! Apparently the burgers are a WW meal. I can't wait to make them for me and Travis.

It was really nice to get out of the house and hang out with some girls! We talked about everything and all totally random stuff! Just what girls do! I laughed a lot and it helped me realize that this is just what I need in my life. I look forward to many more Wine-n-Wednesdays and making new friendships!

No comments:

Post a Comment