Well we are on snow day #3 and I'm tired of IT!! I'm ready for it to go and not come back til next year!!! Don't get me wrong, Sunday night I was like a little kid running around the house soo excited. I woke up Monday and asked Travis if it was still on the ground :) Very happy! We went out and had a snowball fight , walked around the complex and drank hot chocolate. But now that we're on day 3 I'm.over.it!!! I've watched way too much tv, ate way way way too much junk food, and just been lazy! Terrible! I like having lazy days but being stuck at home is getting old!It's nice being home with the hubby but he's worked everyday so I'm just bored! I have scrapbooked a lot so I'm happy about that!
I did take a few pics our new place. We are really liking the area. We have a town square with a mail room, gym, deli/market, salon, bank and dentist office. It's super cute!! I love walking down there to get the mail. (I haven't been to the gym yet but I will ) :) The area has a homey feel and that makes me like it even more!
Stay safe out there peeps! Don't leave unless you have to!
I did take a few pics our new place. We are really liking the area. We have a town square with a mail room, gym, deli/market, salon, bank and dentist office. It's super cute!! I love walking down there to get the mail. (I haven't been to the gym yet but I will ) :) The area has a homey feel and that makes me like it even more!
Stay safe out there peeps! Don't leave unless you have to!
parking lot!
Town Square
Mail Room
Gym
Hanging out in the snow
Cute place! so you guys are in Atlanta now right? We have stayed at home a lot but actually drove on Monday even! We only went to post office and to get Garyn asleep for his nap so it wasn't far (and was tricky on our neighborhood hills) But I am tired of coming up with food 3 meals a day! We ate out twice in the last four days but Tyler eats a lot and we are tired of sandwiches and soup! lol!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it in PERSON!! Next month, fo sho!! Maybe last weekend of this month?? Let me know your schedule!! LOVES!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah! Yes we're in ATL. Vinings actually! It's going well so far. Just don't know anyone here so that's tough. I'm lonely when Travis is at work. It was really nice having him at home all last week. I'm sure you enjoyed Tyler as well. I was soo tired of cooking 3 meals a day! I can't eat anymore soup either!! :) We ate at our deli and it cost us almost $20 but we had to get out and eat something different. Glad it's all over! I'm keeping up with you and miss ansley. Can't wait to see her! Tell Tyler hello for me! Take care!
ReplyDeleteAnd CJ... we'll plan something asap!! Loves!
And can I just say this... I really wish I got an email or something to inform me that someone commented on my post!! Sorry girls just saw them now!
ReplyDelete