Monday, January 17, 2011

FEELING blah....

Here it is Monday, January 17 (MLK holiday) and I'm sitting here in my cute apartment watching the Price is Right. I have really enjoyed watching my favorite game shows. Price is Right at 11 and Family Feud (2 episodes!!!) starting at noon. I love these shows! I got Travis watching them last week while he was working from home.
I also just got back from the gym and today is the DAY I'm starting my workout plan. I haven't been to the gym in sooo long. After Thanksgiving I had to pack up our condo and that in itself was my workout. Well at least that's what I hold myself :) Then I got the flu and a bad cough so I didn't want to get all hot and cough for hours later so today I finally went. I enjoyed being there and feel good right now. Even though my blog title says something else.
I am feeling blah for some reason. I'm really enjoying Atlanta. I love Vinings (the area we're living in) but I guess I'm just ready to get back on a routine and find a j-o-b! I have loved not working! My last day of work was November 24!!! I mean packing up a condo, moving and then unpacking is working. But now that we're all unpacked I'm just hanging out. I feel bad that Travis is working his tail off and I'm just chilling. Besides keeping up with the laundry, cleaning the house and I'm cooking some awesome dinners... but you know the feeling.
So today I'm starting the job hunt process. One little problem is I'm not sure what I want to do. So with that hopefully I'll find something I like and the process won't drag out for weeks or months. :)
Cheers to losing weight and finding a job! But until I find that perfect job, I must get back to Family Feud!

No comments:

Post a Comment