We have been really busy the last few weekends but this weekend we had nothing to do!! Yipee!!! Travis got home about 5 on Friday from ATL. He's been working down there during the week, leaving me here solo Monday-Friday :( I try to stay busy but the week doesn't really fly by like I wish they would. I really miss him. Anyways back to our relaxing weekend... our friends bought a new house and had some friends over on Friday. Great time with friends and playing corn hole. I, by the way, got 2 bags in but all at the wrong time. We just needed 1 more point and by getting a bag in the hole meant we had to start over at 15 points.. ugh our game lasted about an hour!! Still tons of fun!!! Mosquito's and all :)
Saturday I rolled over at 10 AM.. Crikey!! I haven't slept that late in a long time. I did a few things around the house and put a roast in the crock pot to cook all day. Boy, was it yummy!!! I love how the house smells soo good while something is cooking in the crock pot :) We ran a few errands and got back home just in time to nap on the couch while it thunder stormed. We took a good 2.5 hour nap!! Much needed!! We enjoyed our dinner and watched All about Steve. Starring Bradley Cooper and Sandra Bullock.. It was okay. Got a little boring in some parts and I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone. After a tough day it was time to call it a night! More sleep!!
Sunday we got up and went to church and then to lunch with my parents and grandmother. We ran a few more errands and then stopped by the Chattanooga Market and bought some peaches! Yum!! I have one sitting on my desk right now. They are so juicy and sweet! Took another nap :) and ate leftovers.
And there ya have it!! Travis asked me this morning if we had any plans for the weekend and I said NO!! Looks like we'll be doing the same thing we did this past weekend... NOTHING!! and I don't feel bad at all!
Happy Monday Everyone! :)
Sunday we got up and went to church and then to lunch with my parents and grandmother. We ran a few more errands and then stopped by the Chattanooga Market and bought some peaches! Yum!! I have one sitting on my desk right now. They are so juicy and sweet! Took another nap :) and ate leftovers.
And there ya have it!! Travis asked me this morning if we had any plans for the weekend and I said NO!! Looks like we'll be doing the same thing we did this past weekend... NOTHING!! and I don't feel bad at all!
Happy Monday Everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment