Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday Night

Over the last few months on Tuesday nights, Katie and I have been going over to our grandmother's house to eat dinner and play Phase 10. (side note) Each week one of us picks up dinner from somewhere and this week Katie got fajitas from Amigos. So yummy!! Next week is my week to buy but Maw-Maw has already told me she's got a coupon for KFC, haha :) So anyways, if you read my post from yesterday then you know our family is obsessed with Phase 10. They might have to do an Intervention on us :) Maw-Maw has told all of her friends that Tuesday is Phase 10 night. I think Katie and I look forward to it as much as she does. I know Tuesdays are going to be long day and I'm honestly worn out by the time I get to her house and would much rather be laying on the couch but the time that we're spending together with our grandmother is priceless. Here are a few pictures from last nights game and of course yours truly WON again :)


Phase 10 players


Check out my cards :)


Looking pretty good for 89 years old


Yes, you are #1 in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment