
Team #1

Team #2

Check out those scores!!

Me and my babe
It was great to see everyone and catch up!! Love me some Farr family!!
On Saturday, Me, Katie and Sharon headed up to Signal Mountain for the 127 yard sale! Whew.. I've never been and not sure if I'll go back :) It was a lot of fun looking at all kinds of junk or should I say treasures :) I found 2 Christmas plates, key change with an E, 1 pair of earrings and Nsync No Strings Attached cd for .50!! = $7.00 not too bad! I did find this cool yellow bowl with a lid. It was heavy and I was thinking of all kinds of things I could put in it and cook and so I asked the lady how much and she said "Well, $30 for 1 piece or I'll take $100 for the whole set." Excuse me??? I thought we were on the side of the road at a YARD SALE not at Williams and Sonoma. I nicely set it back down and walked away. Geeze people!!!
After that we just headed back home!
Katie has been housesitting on the mountain so me and Travis went up there (2nd trip for me) and took dinner and Phase 10 cards! Our family is obsessed with the game!! My grandmother, mom and Katie used to play all the time but it takes soo long to play that I was never interested in it. Well, I played a few months ago and got hooked!! Mom and Dad introduced the game to my aunt and uncle, who introduced it to my cousins. We took the cards up to Travis' parents and played with them and his sister. The next week, Travis' mom and sister both went out and bought Phase 10 cards for themselves!! WE ARE OBSESSED!!! :)

If you don't have a deck for yourself, you're really missing out!
* Oh and the winner of that game was yours truly :)
Sunday was a great day! Church was awesome and afterwards Travis and I ran a few errands and then took a loong nap!! Very nice!!! We didn't have any dinner plans so who do we call??!! My sister!! and she happily agreed to order pizza if I brought the phase 10 cards! So here we go up the mtn. again for round 2. We had a great time and sissy won this time! :)
Another fun weekend for The Shears!!
No comments:
Post a Comment