Travis was a Pike so all the alums got together Friday night for dinner and hung out at the old college bar 'Vinnie T's" fun times for sure. Hey, it was better than going to Spankies...Yes the other bar in town is called Spankies. Very classy Cookeville. Afterwards a few of us went to Cosmo's for a late night breakfast and my stomach starts to hurt just thinking about that place. Yuck! Why did I eat eggs, bacon, and pancakes at 1 AM?!! I paid for it all night. :)
Saturday morning, Travis and Andy got up and went to the "Bloody Mary" breakfast at the Pike house. Ashley and I decided that sleeping til 10 am was a better option for us. We met the boys later that morning for an alumni luncheon and watched the TN game. Afterwards, the boys were ready for a nap so we headed back to the Allred's for naptime.
Saturday night was the Fireman's Ball at the town center. I had some major tummy issues/cramps so I wasn't much fun at first. Sprite does a body good! While everyone drank and danced and I was content with my sprite and playing on my Blackberry. After dinner and the awards part, I started to feel a little better. Travis finally got me out on the dance floor and we danced to a few songs. I wasn't feeling bad then and convinced him that we should get some pizza rolls on the way home. I know you think I'm crazy for eating pizza at midnight but Cookeville has these awesome pizza rolls and we get them each time we're in town so we had to stop. They were so yummy!! But then I paid for it AGAIN that night!!
Sunday morning we got up and ate brunch with the Allred's and headed back to Chattanooga. We were so tired when we got home so we napped for a long time.
Good times with friends! Looking forward to May when PKA celebrates it's 30th Anniversary!
Me and Ashley
Travis and Brian
Us at Fireman's Ball
Past Presidents of PKA
No comments:
Post a Comment