Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Elton John

I just realized that I didn't blog about Elton John!!! Oh my!!! It was soo much fun and a fabulous concert! Probably the best concert I've ever been to but then again it was Elton flippin John so I should have expected no less.


Me, Trav, Katie, Freddy, CJ and Angela all met at Champy's Chicken for an early dinner. YUM! Side note: If you haven't been to Champy's- you need to go! They has awesome tamales, delicious fried chicken and I hear the slaw is really good but I don't eat slaw so not sure.


ok back to EJ... I found some cute "Elton John" glasses a few weeks ago so I got them for us girls and boas as well. There were several other people at the concert who were dressed up like us. We had great seats and when I heard the beginning of Bennie and the Jetts, I jumped up so fast that I almost fell back in my seat!! Good times!!!


Enjoy the pics!


ELTON JOHN!!!

thanking the crowd

stylin' in our glasses and boas

Leon Russell was also there but I wasn't much of a fan

standing on the piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment