Well here I am 6 months later and it's 2012!! I stopped blogging because I didn't have time to write but reading all my old posts has made me want to try it again. I don't even know if anyone reads my blog but I'm going to do it for myself. CJ told me she's been blogging so I know she'll be reading! It will be fun to go back years from now and read what all I was doing back in 2012!
We rang in the new year with some new friends in ATL. I have become great friends with one of my co-workers Marisa. I always say she was my "first Atlanta friend." She's married and has 2 precious little boys. It's funny to think back to this time last year. We had just moved to a new state and didn't hardly know anyone. I missed all my friends back home and prayed that I would make new friends here. And I have!! I have the best co-workers. Everyone has been so nice and I have truly formed some wonderful friendships!
Happy New Year!
Travis' busy season started January 2 and he's been working crazy hours ever since!! Like leaving at 9Am and coming home at 2AM!!! Crazy!! I miss him so much on the weekends but I/we just have to tough it out til April..ish and he'll be free again!!! He texted me last week with some dates in June and informed me that he booked our beach trip! Poor thing is counting down the days til we're soaking up the sun in Hilton Head!
I will be reading! and making a point to comment ;-) Question: didn't Marissa JUST have a baby? She looks great! As do you! LOVES!
ReplyDelete