Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!


Last weekend, my sister came down to the ATL to celebrate her 26th Birthday! She's my one and only little sis and I still think she's 5. I'm so glad she came to visit! We went to an awesome Mexican restaurant, had 1 ONE margarita each and we were both seeing stars. I don't know if it was because we were tired from a long week or just cheap drunks, whatever the case may be, we were all home by 8:30 in our pj's! Travis just laughed at us and kindly drove us home. Before we made it home, I suggested we run by Publix to get a few things. Well no one would go inside with me, (Katie's passed out in the back (not really) and Trav said he had to watch Katie) so I went in alone and bought milk, OJ, chocolate milk and Dr. Pepper... and some Cinnamon rolls and pizza rolls in case we got the munchies later. Ha! I think we had plenty to drink!!

The night ended with birthday cake and ice cream! Yummy!! and presents of course!! (Have fun at the spa Sissy!)


Saturday, we decided to go shopping and then some terrible thunderstorms came out of no where! It had been raining a little while we were getting ready but nothing too bad. Katie was in the shower and it was thundering and lightening so bad, I ran in the bathroom to hurry her up. I mean she's 5 and I'm a mother hen. "Got it Em, I heard the thunder, get out" So I got out and got ready. :)

We ran a few errands and then had lunch at McCray's. It's a nice sportsbar/restaurant and Katie loved it. Travis loved it even more since we brought him back our leftovers. After a good 2 hour napped, we headed to the mall to do a little shopping. It was so fun just us sisters hanging out together. We came back home and ate pizza rolls!! and watched Betty White's 90th Birthday celebration show! It was so funny and little Betty is just the cutest thing ever! Good laughs for sure!

Me and Katie call each other, "Thithy" (don't ask me why, Kate made it up years ago and it just stuck) she left Sunday morning and I've missed her ever since! See you soon Thithy!!! Hope this year is great for you!!

Love you so much!!!!

Make a wish Thithy!!





old pic, we didn't take any pictures together this weekend :(

No comments:

Post a Comment