Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hilton Head

Ahh a week at the beach! It.was.fabulous!!! We ate some wonderful seafood, had great weather and slept late every morning. We didn't have anything to do but be lazy!


I borrowed my mom's Kindle and couldn't put it down! I read 2 books while on vacation! I've decided that's what I want from Santa :)

We did some shopping and went to the movies on Sunday when it rained. I got a lot of sun but poor Travis got burnt. * Side note: when it's breezy outside don't use spray sunscreen! That's why T got so burnt because I don't think any got on him. I failed as a wife :( I'll be packing lotion next trip!

It was so nice to get away with my hubby! He's been working some crazy hours so it was great to leave work at work and enjoy being away!

T's first time eating crab legs! Hilarious watching him eat them!!


Ahh paradise!!


The Shears


We got up at 6 am to watch the sun rise but it was over cast and cloudy :(



But we still enjoyed eating our cereal on the beach



Harbour Town



Cookie Monster ice cream!! Yum-O!!


See you next summer HH!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment