We had a fun and blessed Easter weekend in Chattanooga. On Friday, I met mom and Katie in Calhoun to shop for a few hours. We enjoyed shopping and being together. Friday night we met up with some friends and had dinner at Hill City Pizza, used to be Mud Pie. We tried the taco pizza and it was really good! Saturday was mom's birthday but unfortunately she was sick! So bummed!!! Katie and I ran around town all day looking for an Easter outfit. We both got some great things! That night, me and Travis went to dinner and then back to the condo, remember where we have no tv and sleeping on an air mattress. Haha but it was still fun to be back in our little condo. Sunday morning, me, Travis, Katie and Freddy went to church with Mama Dot. She was so happy to have her grandchildren with her in church. The service was nice and afterwards we went to Aunt Vickie's for lunch. Lunch was nice but everyone seemed stressed out. Not sure what the deal was but when 1 person is stressed then it just throws everyone for a loop and that's what happened. We visited for awhile, ate and then headed back to ATL. Mom missed church and lunch since she was sick. Maybe that's why lunch was all weird and tense. Who knows?!! It was still a fun day to celebrate a special holiday with family!
Here are a few pics from Sunday after church:

But I love her soo much!!
CJ made that awesome hat herself!!!
AND... when I lifted the top look what happened!! So sad but it was still yummy!
I should be looking sad but all smiles for me!
H A P P Y E A S T E R!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment