Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday Morning Fun

On Saturday, I heard they were having a hot air balloon show at Coolidge park on Sunday morning at 7:30 AM! I told Travis about it and he agreed we should go. So I set my alarm for 6:45 am and jumped right up. I don't think Travis thought I would really get up and want to go. But I did! We got ready and left about 7:15. We parked and walked across the bridge and looked down at Coolidge park and not one hot air balloon was in sight!!! :( Seriously! We got up for nothing! We were pretty bummed but still hung around to see if maybe they were just running late. So we waited and waited and still nothing. I was just goofing around and taking pictures here and there and looked down at Coolidge and a guy was proposing near the water!! It was so sweet! I cheered for them and took a picture. :) We decided to go to Panera for a bagel and then head home. Well, after Panera we noticed the Market St. bridge was closed so we raced back over to Coolidge, parked, ran over to the field still.no.hot.air.balloons!!! :( Total bummer!!! We asked someone and they said the show was canceled because it was too windy!! Boo!!!! Oh well, we still had fun!





Market St. bridge

Coolidge Park

Delta Queen

Hunter Art Museum

"Babe really?! Where are the hot air balloons?"

Sad face no hot air balloons!!

Just being silly

Yay!! Congrats whoever you are!

The Shears

No comments:

Post a Comment