A few weeks ago my cousin asked me and my sister if we wanted to take a self defense class. We agreed that it wouldn't hurt to go and learn a few things. Well, we're on week 3 and having a blast! We've learn something new every week. I've realized that if someone is trying to attack me, I don't have to freak out (which I still probably will) but just one simple kick or punch they'll be afraid of ME! maybe :) In all seriousness, men and women should take this class. It's worth it. Internet definition: Hapkido includes a vast variety of arm and leg joint locks, weapon techniques, throw, kick, hit, and nerve pressure techniques. Hapkido is no martial sport but a martial art, which is outstandingly suitable for self-defense. It can be learned both by men and by women, regardless of their age.
Watch out Chattanooga!! Emily, Katie and CJ know their moves and we will fight back!
No comments:
Post a Comment