This weekend was very relaxing and low key! Just how I like them! I usually don't cook on Fridays but I decided to and Travis really appreciated eating at home for once. I know he gets so tired of eating out during the week so it was the least I could do. Just trying to be a good wife. :) I made a WW dish: yummy smothered chicken with rice and green beans and it was very tasty! I will have to make it again. We also watched all our shows. From my post on Friday you can see that we had many shows to watch. Grey's was fabulous along with Teen Mom.
Saturday morning we got up and walked all around downtown. Starting on the North Shore, across the walnut st. bridge, down to MLK to Panera (had to get some breakfast) then back across walnut st. bridge to the car. We did 3.1 miles. Not too bad. It was overcast and felt great outside. We plan to do it again this week! Afterwards we got ready and went to the Farr's to watch the TN game. Katie had to babysit so we went up there to hang out and watch the game. Well as many as you know Comcast was having some MAJOR problems and wasn't showing the game! We were not happy campers!! So we load up, Katie & Freddy and Ethan to go to Freddy's to watch the game. We get half way down the street and mom calls saying it game is on. So here we go back to watch it. Everything was good until 40 seconds left in the 2nd half and the game freezes. Awesome!! We just gave up and played video games with E and had a blast. We made it home just in time to watch the 2 OTs!! Thank goodness! After all that we won!!! Go VOLS!!!
Sunday was Homecoming at church. We celebrated 83 years!! It was fun seeing old friends. Maw Maw wasn't feeling well so she missed out and she was very sad. Poor thing! We took lunch over with mom, dad and Katie and she was happy to have us there.
That's pretty much it for our weekend!
I found a really cute halloween/fall wreath in a magazine this weekend that I thought I could make. I'm not crafty at all so it might turn out terrible but I'm going after work to buy all of my supplies. I will take plenty of pictures and post all about it.
Happy Monday friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment