


Good Morning!!
It's been forever since I've blogged but I'm getting back on track and I'm going to try and blog everyday. Even if no one is reading it but me :)
We celebrated my birthday weekend in Memphis. Jessica and Nick graduated from medical school on Friday morning. I thought I was going to cry but I did really good! No tears! I think it was because I was taking so many pictures I didn't have time to cry :) I'm just so proud of them! I've known Jess since we were 3 and she's always said she wanted to be a Dr. so to see her dreams come true meant so much to me. We also went to the zoo and GRACELAND. Oh
yes!! It was really cool and I got some good pictures. On our last night we went to Beale St. for dinner and drinks. Here are a few pics from the weekend:*I'm having issues uploading pictures* be back soon...


No comments:
Post a Comment